Online Printing System is a prepress process that bridges the gap between online digital content and commercial print production. The process allows a print house, a client or a graphic designer to create, edit, and approve computer-based online templates during the prepress phase. This process increasingly calls for a Portable Document Format (PDF) workflow environment with output provided by digital printing.
This solution will make your company run more efficiently and profitably by streamlining your business processes, maximizing your resources and eliminating redundant operations.
The site currently supports eight major and popular print products as listed. We are shortly going to introduce more products like logos/mailing labels, vinyl stickers, catalogs, banners, calendars, door hangers and raised ink cards.
There are three options for designing and customizing a product. Click a product on the left-hand panel and choose one of the options.
1. Custom Design: lets you customize the products. Click it to open the design studio and use multiple tools to create your own design.
2. Upload Design: using this option, you can upload your own JPG, JPEG, GIF, PNG, EPS, AI, PDF and PSD images.
3. Browse Design: use this to select hundreds of pre-loaded templates. Work on them or customize them through our design studio.
The type of paper used for difference purposes is expressed in weight. In the countries following the European system, it is grammes per square metre (gsm or g/m2 or simply g) and in the US system it is Pound (lb).
The paper used for writing/printing (letterheads and such stationery) is generally between 60 to 120 gsm (20 to 70 lb) and is called the paper or text stock. Anything heavier than this is considered the card stock, i.e. the paper used for business cards, postcards, greeting cards, etc.
Coated papers are available in two finishes – glossy (shiny and smooth) and matt (flat and lusterless). Coated glossy papers reflect the light evenly so they are suitable for almost all types of printing jobs. Glossy papers have a good ink holdout, which is important for creating sharp, bright images.
Our system supports RGB (red, green, blue) for producing digital prints. We have accurately mapped color pallet to match RGB to CMYK (cyan, magenta, yellow, key) to ensure proper 4-color printing.
300 dpi (dots per inch) is the resolution of the output PDF file.
We use offset & digital printing, which provides the highest quality of print material for both text and images. Small quantity (1-500pcs) and nextday serivce use digital printing and most large qunantity(moretan 1000) use offset printing.
No, the price list indicates basic prices of products against the speculative quantities. The prices are calculated with regard to the most basic paper/card types, sizes and single side printing. As you know, the final printing cost depends on many parameters: paper/card weights or thickness (GSM/Pt), glossy or matt finish, 2 or 4 colors, square or rounded corners, single or double side printing, quantity, destination shipping charges and the mode of transport. Please use the indicative prices for calculating the basic cost. Once you place the order using the above parameters, we will quickly mail you the final, exact cost.
If this is your first direct mail, please review the following matters before making a decision.
Direct Mail Progress Process
• Design Process- Modifications make on existing designs (3-4 days required)
* Customized creation (7-10 days required)
• Printing- Once design has been approved by client, printing progress (4-5 days required)
• Address Process- Printing the addresses on your designed posts (1-2 days required)
• Mailing- After address process has been completed; the mails are delivered to post office. Time it takes for the customers in your area to receive the mail varies upon the area and also type of mail. Please request further information individually.
• Receipt Forwarding- Out of state clients may have doubts on if the mail has been actually sent or if we are fraudulent about the dispatch of mails when nothing is sent. Therefore, we provide you with a original receipt from the post office as a proof of service. This receipt contains the information on month and date, which business, what kind of mail, and how many mails have been dispatched.
Method of Payment
At the beginning of the procedure, 30% of deposit is required. The remainder of balance is to be paid in full when of printing process completed. When the payment is late, the dispatch of mail is also deferred. Payments are accepted in check, money order, and credit card (visa, master, discover).
Cancellation or Refund
Under many circumstances, you might inevitably cancel or modify the arrangements made. In such situation, the following are the amounts refunded with respect to the abovementioned processes.
* Design Process- When modifications are made on existing design : full refund with exclusion of $100.
* When modifications are made on new custom design : full refund with exclusion of 20% of total invoice amount
* Printing- When printing is completed : full refund with exclusion of design and printing expenses.
* Address Process- When address process is completed : full refund with exclusion of printing and address expenses, and address printing expenses ($0.08/each)
* After mailing process is completed- if you used first class mail, you may possibly have 5% of total dispatch returned to you with incorrect address as reason.
We will refund you with all the expenses for the mails returned if you purchased the mailing list from us and prepared from the start to finish. And, you keep them and send them to our head office within 6month.
If you only ordered mailing list, mails with invalid addresses will be returned and be refunded for the appropriate amount list proportionate to the number of returns. On average, there may be 1-5% returns.
There is no GUARANTEE.
Advertisements using direct mail, same with any other advertisements, don' t have the guarantee which says “ There is certain amount of efficiency of advertising. ” For your reference, direct mails that were dispatched from Impact show from minimum rate of 0.25% to maximum rate of 27% as results. Among these values, we have no way of finding out how the outcome will be on your business. For instance, we have sent out same form of direct mail with same contents of discounts to same type of business in two different areas. One area had tremendous efficiency with close to 20% rate, whereas the other area only had 1.2% rate of efficiency. Likewise, it is very likely that one area has tremendous effect when the other area only has diminutive effect.
If your store' s customer list was used to send direct mail, it is probable that the value will be very high.
First Class Mail
- Quick Delivery: First Class mail, in-state, is generally delivered in 1 to 3 days, and usually takes less than a week to reach anywhere in the continental U.S.
- Returned Mail: Bad addresses and moves that are 12 to 18 months old come back to the sender at no charge. Moves within 12 months automatically get forwarded (or could be directed by the use of postal endorsements) to come back to the sender. In either case, there is no charge.
- Cost: First Class mail costs more than some of the other mailing options.
- Weight / Cost: The cost of first class mail rises incrementally with every ounce.
- Weight Restriction: First Class mail cannot exceed 13 ounces.
Standard Mail (Bulk Rate)
- Low Cost: The Post Office gives standard mail users a low postage rate.
- Up to 3.3 ounces: You pay the same rate up to 3.3 ounces. Beyond 3.3 ounces it incrementally increases to a maximum of 16 ounces.
- Incremental postage increase: After 3.3 ounces, postage goes up incrementally as the weight goes up.
- Slow Delivery: Standard mail generally takes 4 to 13 business days, in-state. You can expect to wait 10 days up to 3 weeks for mail going across the country.
- Return mail is not free: Any bad addresses that are more than 12 months old are either not returned or you have to pay a fee.
- Weight Restriction: Weight of a single piece cannot exceed 1 pound.
- Qualification: Standard mail must be either 200 pieces or have a combined weight of 50